CIS onsite has been providing case management services for over twenty years. We offer a variety of case management services to meet the needs of our clients. CIS onsite achieves this through:
- Aggressive management of lost-time and medical only cases
- Case-dedicated professionals from start to finish
- Immediate multilevel communication with all involved parties to ensure optimum recovery and medical cost containment
- Work with employers to establish an optimum return to work plan for each employee
- Our staff are licensed/credentialed (RN, CRC, CCM) and insured medical and vocational case managers with previous Worker’s Compensation experience
Medical Case Management
Telephonic Medical Case Management:
- Four-point contact (employer, employee, physician, and claim representative)
- Individualized follow-up for the life of the claim, from injury to return to work.
- Objective, professional assessment of potentially conflicting reports from all parties involved in the claim.
- When definitive diagnosis is required.
- To establish early employee communication.
Field Medical Case Management:
- Personalized supervision of the transition from injury to return to work.
- On-site consultation with employers to explore modified-duty or early return to work options.
- Physician primarily directs attention to medical care.
- Illusion of sufficient medical care without resolution.
- Long-standing pre-existing conditions prolonging disability.
- Complicated diagnosis.
- Claimant seeing several physicians.
- Need for medical reports and coordination of services for timely conclusion.
- Establish causal relationship between a work injury and current condition.
- Employer is uninformed of employee progress or ability to return to work.
Vocational Case Management
- Personalized supervision of the transition from reaching maximum medical improvement to return to work.
- Provide individual aptitude/ability testing, if appropriate.
- Provide transferrable skills analysis, if appropriate.
- Provide labor market analysis, if appropriate.
- Provide vocational counseling with injured worker to include, resume preparation, job seeking skills training and interviewing techniques.
- Offer one-on-one assistance in developing opportunities and assist in securing employment.
- When injured worker has reached maximum medical improvement and return to previous position is not available.
- When settlement is unable to be obtained.
- Our qualified case managers can provide expert testimony regarding the industrial injured client's past rehabilitation efforts and/or identified potential for return to work.
Call CIS Onsite at 1-866-298-1312 for more information!
Our programs assist employers in reducing their OSHA recordables and Worker’s Compensation claims, cost and injuries. We offer a variety of customized programs to fit each employer’s unique needs.
Our mobile therapists come directly to your facility, by treating the worker onsite. the therapist can directly observe the physical demands of the worker’s job and design a treatment program that specifically addresses these demands.
Our case managers work with employers and insurance companies to proactively manage the care of an injured worker through the entire case management process from injury to return to gainful employment.
Employment OpportunitiesWe have immediate openings for Physical and Occupational therapists and Ergonomists across the Midwest.
MAY-JUN '13 Newsletter
- What is an Early Intervention Specialist?
- Ergonomics: Study - Tablet Use
- Think Safe! Tornado Safety Away From Home